- Videos and Press
- Contact Us
Head of Wealth Management
Ip Tsz Ying, Annie
- Master’s degree in Finance and Accounting (Statistics), Hong Kong Baptist University
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management (First Class Honours), Coventry University
- Recipient of ‘Outstanding Financial Management Planner’ award from the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers
- Gold-medal recipient of ‘Best Financial Analyst’ award from the Institute of Financial Planners of Hong Kong (IFPHK)
- Recipient of ‘Best Financial Planner’ award from the Institute of Financial Planners of Hong Kong (IFPHK)
- Formerly employed at Hong Kong’s note-issuing banks
Annie is a core member of the Flywheel management team. She graduated with a Master’s degree in finance and accounting and currently serves as Head of Wealth Management. Before joining Flywheel, Annie worked at Hong Kong’s note-issuing banks and received numerous awards and accolades in recognition of her in-depth experience. This includes the ‘Outstanding Financial Management Planner’ award from the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers, and the ‘Best Financial Planner’ and ‘Best Financial Analyst’ awards from the Institute of Financial Planners of Hong Kong (IFPHK).
Annie believes that everyone’s assets deserve to be respected and receive a reasonable return, whether that be through a savings plan or investing in shares. Using her in-depth management expertise, Annie and her team aim to improve the flow and transparency of product information and help clients to develop a tailored investment plan via Flywheel’s wealth management platform.
Annie closely follows the world’s leading investment firms and has worked with the Flywheel team to formulate strategies and create a cutting-edge, one-stop wealth management platform that meets international accreditation standards. She also encourages investors and companies to understand the importance of asset management and provides them with after-sales consulting services. Annie requires her sales staff to have in-depth knowledge of products and the latest financial developments, as she believes that these skills are essential in order to devise plans which are tailored to the needs of clients throughout the various stages of their lives.